Welcome to the
Lake Forest real estate page. This community was originally known as El
Toro ("the bull") and celebrates its deep early heritage through
the "Serrano House", in which resided one of the early pioneers of
Orange County- Juan Serrano. In 1991, the City changed its name the Lake Forest(click City link),reflecting the more modern image protrayed by the number of man made lakes within its borders.
St Georges Mission & Episcopal Church Founded 1891